Contract Staffing & Permanent Placement Services
Faced with the necessity of project-specific labour services, many companies are finding contract services an effective means of alleviating short term staffing needs.
The primary benefits of contract placement are:
- The ability to hire for specific projects and specific periods of time;
- Improved access to special expertise in hard-to-find disciplines;
- Reduced recruitment costs;
- Elimination of employment related issues;
- Transfer of complex HR, logistical and statutory compliance responsibilities to a provider who understands these issues and has developed processes to effectively mitigate risk.
Permanent Placement Services
Intertek Moody's industry knowledge and global recruitment expertise can be accessed to provide direct staff to clients on either a "fee-paid" or "contract-to-hire" engagement.