Health and Safety Commitment
Intertek Moody is fully committed to meeting its responsibilities with respect to Health and Safety, OHSAS 18001 and relevant legislative requirements. The Group will always consider the safety and security of its employees, contractors and clients as being a core value, and will actively promote;
- The provision of information, instruction and supervision for employees and contractors
- An active incident prevention process to provide for a healthy, safe and secure place of work
- A system of reporting safety, health and security incidents
- The appointment of designated members of staff to manage Health & Safety.
- Compliance to National and International regulation.
- The monitoring, auditing and continual improvement of the system.
- The review and revision of this commitment at regular intervals
The effectiveness will be monitored by evaluating the company's Health and Safety performance, the results of which will be communicated to all employees.
The International Board will lead by example and regularly review the performance of this programme.
This policy applies to all.